Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Sorry Explanation

 
Soooo it's been a bit too long since I've blogged ANYTHING - sorry :(
 
Truth is, I've had a particularly outrageously hectic few months and it's been overwhelming at times so to even think about a blog post idea was far-fetched.
 
I do, however, want to keep you up to date. When I begun this blog, I honestly thought I'd be mocked by my friends, truth is, I have never had so much support and compliments for something I have done and coming from people I love that is the best feeling.
 
On the subject of support, it would be unfair to say that I haven't entirely relied on it heavily in my blogging absence. It would be fair to say however, that I have had enough drama in the past 3 months to last me a lifetime.
 
BUT
I don't wish to moan and it could certainly be worse (if it were not for the support) so I want to dedicate this entire blog to my friends, family and those of you I have not met but are interested in my writing anyway!
 
So thank you for your patience, and I owe it to you to make my blogging a regular appearance in your lives!
 
(One day you'll be sick of me!)
 
:)
 
post signature

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wise Words
Maira Gall