Sunday 24 August 2014

A/W 14 Outfit Inspiration

jumper: Topshop / skirt: Whistles / shoes: Chinese Laundry / bag: Chloé / watch: Olivia Burton  / necklace: Fendi

With each passing day here in London, the clouds get darker and the sun appears less. Personally, I prefer Spring/Summer - what there is of it anyway - because I don't have to think about being too cold.

Autumn/Winter however is fast approaching and as much as it makes me feel better, my moaning will not stop that. My issue is mostly that I am never able to find any clothes that I find a) suitable or b) WARM.


This time around however, there seems to be more fluffy coats and knitted garments than ever before and with the midi skirt trend, I may be in with a chance this year!

So, after spending considerably less time this year looking online for some inspiration I threw together a Polyvore outfit using items that have been redesigned for A/W.

Enjoy!


post signature

2 comments

© Wise Words
Maira Gall