Wednesday 13 August 2014

Winchester

It is now less than a month until I move into my house with my university housemates in Winchester and I could not be more ready or excited!
 
With everything happening in my personal life, this really hasn't come at a more perfect time!
 
The town itself is full of beautiful achitechture and unbeknown to me (until 30 seconds ago when I researched it!) Winchester Cathedral was built in 1079 and let me tell you, it is a sight to behold. I visited the Winchester Christmas Market back in December and just happened to stroll in. By the time I came out, my adventure apetite was full and I was dizzy with the beauty of it!
 
(source: My Instagram)
 
So after the excitement (and realisation) bit me on the bum that move in day was fast approaching my Mum and I went into overdrive looking at bed spreads, mirrors and furniture.
 
And social media only encourages my ideas! Pinterest has become my go-to best friend for stunning attic room (YES I HAVE AN ATTIC ROOM!!!!) inspiration and my new House board is the cosiest I've seen yet!.
 

 
And I do plan to go OTT with fairy lights, blankets and cushions!
 

Do you reccommend any other sites I can use for inspiration?
 
 
post signature

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wise Words
Maira Gall